Comments / Forum

Admin

View  Comments
1)  Kkavikondala.sarvani@gmail.com 19 Aug 2017 2:27 PM
Sir we booked for sarpasamskara pooja on 11 may 2017 but till now we have no reply sir please do me needful our number is kksv105520
2)  Kkavikondala.sarvani@gmail.com 19 Aug 2017 2:25 PM
Sir we booked sarpasamskara pooja on 11 may 2017 but till now we have not received any reply our kksv number 105520 ebs payment no 71022839 pl tell me details
3)  sai4070@gmail.com 18 Aug 2017 9:39 AM
Sir, I have booked Sarpasamakar pooja which is on 25-08-2017. My uncle is not feeling well so we want to postpone the pooja to 08-09-2017 the date is available in the list.I have sent mail to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com. Could you please tell me the process and i have requested 7 days prior to the scheduled pooja.
4)  koduriharikrishna3@gmail.com 17 Aug 2017 8:06 AM
i have booked ticket on september 23rd through online and original ticket will be given prior oneday but i will reach temple on early hours of 23rd and iam calling to temple phone numbers no one is picking the call and room will be available or not to whom i need to speak if temple people are not picking call
5)  relashp@gmail.com 15 Aug 2017 6:37 PM
Hi Sir, I have booked Sarpa Samskara Seva for 21st Aug,Will this seva be done on 21st Aug since its Lunar eclips day
6)  bp.bharathrao@outlook.com 14 Aug 2017 2:53 PM
Hello Sir I wanted to know Details and procedure for Kala sarpa dosha and cost for it.
7)  mahadevan.b@hotmail.com 12 Aug 2017 4:24 PM
Hello Sir/Madam I have booked sarpsamakar on 14th august -17, However I just saw in calendar and there is Gokulastami on that day, is it ok to do Sarpsamakar on that day? because on your website it mentioned that on Gokulastami this pooja should not be performed
Re: goklastami is on 13-9-17 at kukke temple

8)  Supriya.tupalli@gmail.com 10 Aug 2017 3:34 PM
We have a booking for august 29th, as per the guidelines we should be there in kukke to collect original receipt one day prior to booking date i.e we should collect it before 7 pm on 28th of august. But we travelling from AP we will reach their by early morning on 29th. So is it possible to collect Pooja receipt on early morning before 6:00 AM on 29th august, If YES where should we collect the receipt. Please confirm on this.
Re: you can collect the receipt before 8AM at office

9)  Slvmedicals@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 11:31 PM
Sir, my son who is 18 year old has sarpa dosha so planning to perform sarpa samskara. Only issue is that he is currently not in india so is it fine me parents sit for the pooja on his behalf?

10)  narasingraok@rediffmail.com 07 Aug 2017 4:05 PM
Sir, I have booked Sarpasamakar pooja which is on 9-08-2017 & Order no KKSV119712. But due to some family problem we are not able to attend pooja.So I want to change the pooja date.
Re: You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

11)  yadavrohini62@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 3:39 PM
Sir I have booked for Sarpa samaskara for 8th Aug 2017... Can I collect the original reciept at 7;45 AM og 8th Aug 2017

12)  shilpayk.chips@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 2:21 PM
Hello sir. I want to book annadanam online since I stay out of country. But I don't know how to proceed. Can u pls help
Re: Send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with seva detail/purpose and your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 , you will not get receipt and prasada for online transfers (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

13)  bharathiraghu037@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 9:22 AM
Sir, can we perform Aslesha Bali and Naga prathishte on the same day on 20th August (Sunday). Also, what time should we present in temple.
Re: you can do on same day ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt NAGAPRATHISHTA : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Undertake Pradakshina and witness Poornahuthi of NAGAPRATHISHTA HOMA around 10-30 a.m. v) Participate in the Nagaprathishta ceremony by the Archaka after MAHA POOJA around 12-00PM at the Nagaprathishta Mantapa in the outer quadrangle. vi) Receive the Nagaprathista Prasada.

14)  kc.00125724@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 6:07 AM
Ladies can do naga prathiista Pooja after 7 days of their menstrual cycle or not and Can we start from home on Chandra grahanam and if Pooja will be done on the day grahanam or not.

15)  alasbgjc@gmail.com 05 Aug 2017 8:48 PM
1. How to book for ashlesha bali pooja 2. Can i book on 17 /09/ 2017 3. How can i perform this pooja for my son
Re: ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

16)  rachnachandra75@gmail.com 04 Aug 2017 2:22 AM
Sir can we perform Aslesha Bali on 25th august hastnakshatra day.

17)  dhanrajtesting@gmail.com 03 Aug 2017 9:39 PM
How many members in a family can allowed to attend a sarpa samskara pooja...thank you
Re: 4

18)  nischaybm89@gmail.com 03 Aug 2017 11:45 AM
I am trying to book sarpa samkara and naga prathista online in eseva.kukke.org. 1. So will the temple allocate the purohit on pooja day? or should we get our own purohit? 2. are the Homa's done in temple premises?
Re: 1. temple will allocate purohit, 2.yes

19)  poojacsp47@gmail.com 02 Aug 2017 8:29 PM
Hi I am trying book for sarpasamskara pooja for the available dates in www.kekke.org website, but i am getting below error message even when i try to book for any of the dates Error: Invalid secure hash Please let me know if the pooja is available for 5th and 6th Aug 2017 and please inform if we can take the DD and bring to the temple seva department in the early morinng of 5th aug before pooja as we reach kukke in the early morning, Awaiting for your response. Thanks. Pooja
Re: For more information contact Temple office @ 08257281300(www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

20)  Deepu27190@gmail.com 30 Jul 2017 9:15 AM
I was booked sarpasamskara Pooja at August 5th unfortunately I was missed my online recipient but I have the payment successful email and sms proof this are fine to may I perform Pooja plz reply me quickly

21)  vamsi4ukrishna@gmil.com 28 Jul 2017 12:23 PM
We booked Sarpasamskara puja SEVA date:21/08/2017 Order Number KKSV121678. I didnt receive any mail confirmation or other detais apart from online reciept. please send me the confirmation along with all other requied details.
Re: For more information contact Temple office (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

22)  pavant2@rediffmail.com 26 Jul 2017 5:15 PM
Sir, i have booked sarpa samaskara pooja online and it allowed me to select only one date but got to know that pooja will be for two days ( Day 1-sarpa samaskara and Day2-Nagaprathista), so what about the confirmation for day2 as i got confirmation only for selected date.1.Will i be allowed to perform pooja on day2-Nagaprathista.2. Also do i need to bring clothes like Dhoti and shalya along with us?
Re: book for a particular day, seva will continue for 2nd day. you have to bring your dress like dhothi, shalya.

23)  Supriya.tupalli@gmail.com 25 Jul 2017 2:43 PM
We have a booking for august 29th, as per the guidelines we should be there in kukke to collect original receipt one day prior to booking date i.e we should collect it before 7 pm on 28th of august. But we travelling from AP we will reach their by late night or early morning on 29th. So is it possible to collect Pooja receipt on early morning of 29th august, Please confirm on this. THANK YOU!

24)  j.subashreddy@gmail.com 23 Jul 2017 8:12 PM
Sir I booked sarpa samaskar on 8 Tuesday Aug 17. On pervious day 7 Aug chandra Grahana How to collect orginal seva tickets and whether temple will be open after 6pm Rooms to stay Reply
Re: temple office is not closing for chandra grahana

25)  govind_sharad@yahoo.com 23 Jul 2017 8:50 AM
Sir, i have booked for sarpasanskar on 27/7/2017. That day is naag panchami. Whether sarpasanskar shall be done on that day?

26)  rashmil30@gmail.com 22 Jul 2017 9:19 AM
Are 6 month old babies allowed during Ashkesha Bali and Sarpa Samskara Pooja?

27)  raghavendrarao3169@gmail.com 20 Jul 2017 11:55 AM
Hi sir raghavendrarao from hyderabad actually i have planned and came to kukke subramanya For asliesha bhali pooja on 20th july 2017 but that day is ekadashi the temple officials told that the same pooja cannot be performed on that day and they issued receipt for 21.07.2017 pooja and they told to go sankalapa amandapam and to sankalapam and the prasadam will send by post whether i Am confused that did i perfromed the pooja Completely will i get The pooja benefits from This please advise

28)  harsha92gowda@gmail.com 18 Jul 2017 12:41 PM
We have booked sarpasamskara Pooja on 21st July. But due to some personal issues we may not be able to come on 21st can we postpone the date of pooja. What is the procedure to do so...

29)  Panchmerugroup@icloud.com 15 Jul 2017 7:06 PM
Hello sir Sir my question is that do i have to bring dhoti and shalya for sarp samkara puja I am doing puja on 9th August

30)  ramapr02@gmail.com 12 Jul 2017 5:43 PM
Im ramprasad from Kadapa AP I book appoitment for sarpasamkara pooja at 17th july im comming single y temple ppl not giving for me i dont have any body so im cooming single what is the reason i should get accomidation im performimg pooja y Im not getting room i cannot go for out side rooms its too costly
Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official website

31)  mvprasad25@gmail.com 10 Jul 2017 11:39 AM
Hi, Will the temple be open for general Darshan on Amavasya days?? Regards, Maruthi

32)  pavant2@rediffmail.com 10 Jul 2017 11:28 AM
Sir i would like to perform sarpa samaskara but have not booked through online. 1.Can i directly come and pay the money in office early morning at 7 AM and perform the pooja same day i,e have plan on 13 and 14 Aug'17. 2. Can i perform Sarpasamskara with Nagaprathista on day one or i need to wait for next day? 3. How about accommodation, Food as we are 3 people? 4. Do we need to bring any specific cloths to perform pooja or it will part of Rs 3000/- fees? 4. Can me and my father perform the pooja for single ticket booking of Rs 3000/-?
Re: 1. very difficult 2. 2 days, 3. lodges are availeble (rs200 to rs4000), food at temple, 4.nothing to bring(you have to remove your shirts, wear white dhothi and shalya) 4. yes

33)  balaji.rao31@gmail.com 09 Jul 2017 9:08 PM
Namaskara Sir/Madam, I am Balaji.Rao from Bangalore. We need to perform sarpa samaskara. 1. We need to perform pooja on saturday and sunday. As i am newly joined for the job, no leave will be available. Is it our wish to select a date of sarpa samaskara like selecting saturday and sunday or you will provide us a date, we will be applying online. 2. Do we need to collect the sarpasamaskara ticket one day before, because we will be leaving bangalore on friday night & arrive on kukke subrahmanya on saturday early morning. If we book online, i think we may get a acknowledge from temple office, is that message is sufficient to perform the pooja, because pooja starts at early morning & office will be open at 9.00AM. 3.Is the amount Rs. 3000 inclusive of sarpa samaskar & naga prathistapanae. Thanks & Regards, Balaji.Rao.
Re: 1. you can select the date, 2. no, Saturday morning you can collect (office will open at 7AM and seva starts at 9 to 10AM) 3. yes

34)  Panchmerugroup@gmail.com 09 Jul 2017 5:08 PM
Sir i have booked the sarp samkara pooja for 9th august. My question is that can i visit lord subramanya temple on 8th august before sarp samkara puja And can i book a seprate hotel to stay Plz help Thank you

35)  hari3616@gmail.com 07 Jul 2017 7:31 PM
hello sir sarpasamskara pooja id proofs please
36)  bharathiraghu037@gmail.com 07 Jul 2017 1:19 PM
Sir can we perform ashlesha bali and nagaprathishte on the same day? Also what is meant by fasting days?
Re: 1. yes 2. ekadashi etc.

37)  shashichr@gmail.com 06 Jul 2017 4:02 PM
Sir, we want to perform Sarpa samskara it's mandatory to book in online or it's available directly in kukke before a day of seva .pls guide us.
Re: better to book and come

38)  Mraj48632@gmail.com 06 Jul 2017 10:22 AM
I have personal issue for that I'm changing pooje Date 10th July 2017

39)  rathna2212@gmail.com 05 Jul 2017 3:53 PM
Sir, We need to perform Ashlesha Bali Pooja on 24th of July. Please let us know should we have to book in advance for this. Tried through eseva online, seems there is no option for this Pooja online payment. Please suggest

40)  malar1974@gmail.com 04 Jul 2017 11:19 AM
i have emailed my booking details. please reply email. tks

41)  abhijitsubrai1@gmail.com 03 Jul 2017 7:01 AM
For Panchamrutha Mahabhisheka seva DD shouid be taken on favour of whose name
Re: Send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with seva detail/purpose and your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

42)  Lav1311@gmail.com 28 Jun 2017 8:52 PM
Sir I have performed ashlesha Bali Pooja on 27-06-2017 after reaching home I have prepared sweet with the whole cocount...i heard some sweet but still so much sweet is there which cannot consume so what to do sir...so can I mx that sweet in water and pour into the plant please help...
Re: you can share with neighbours

43)  chethen.lakshmi@gmail.com 28 Jun 2017 4:04 PM
Sir, i want to perform Sarpasamskara Pooja in online its showing 3093/- that amount is final or we need to pay any extra amount for room booking,food,etc. let me know please. other wise we have to carry any other money or what? how much total it will be.
Re: food is included, only room rent is extra

44)  Reddybasavay@gmail.com 28 Jun 2017 11:48 AM
Dear sir, I book Pooja on 21/8/2017 through online booking and I receive payment conformation mail and now unfortunately I delet that mail and I have text messages is tat only in off to receive original ticket on date by temple or I want to produce mail ??
Re: text message and id proof is enough, but you can open the deleted mails also

45)  Ksseshadri.iyengar@gmail.com 28 Jun 2017 8:12 AM
Namaskaram. I am Seshadri KS from Chennai, would like to perform pooja for Raahu-Ketu, since I couldn't get suitable marriage alliance. I am searching horoscope for more than five years. In my horoscope chart, ketu is not located in the right house. Because of that, I am facing troubles. Please advise me the pooja to perform and also the fees to be paid. As we are from Chennai, please let us know the pooja details in advanced manner. Also, my sister daughter wants to perform the same pooja, since Raahu-Ketu peyarchi on next month is not favorable for her. Please advise. If you can provide your phone number, it will be more easy to communicate.
Re: contact your astrologer

46)  sonimum9@gmail.com 26 Jun 2017 12:19 AM
Sir,i want to perform Panchamrutha Mahabhisheka in kukke.what is the procedure to book the pooja and how many members are allowed on one ticket
Re: send DD with details, 6 member

47)  ramatel1969@gamail.com 21 Jun 2017 11:37 PM
Sir, we are 3 persons in our family. We want to perform the pooja of sarpasamsakara at Kukki subramanya temple. If we purchase one ticket for Rs. 3093 enough or do we purchase individually. Please clarify
Re: one is enough

48)  prod@rdiffmail.com 21 Jun 2017 12:46 PM
Sir, We are planning a trip to Mangalore. On the way we would like to visit the Kukke Temple as well. Should we visit the temple during the onward journey to Mangalore or during our return journey to our home town? Please advice
Re: you can visit as your convenient

49)  mbkapps@gmail.com 21 Jun 2017 11:28 AM
Sir, Do we need to book in advance for Madhyana Mahapooja ? And hope this seva is performed on all the days in jun-17 . Planning to visit on 24 & 25 jun17. Please advise
Re: no booking system, any day you can do

50)  renu.gandham@gmail.com 19 Jun 2017 2:22 PM
hi , Is ashlesha bali pooja availabel on 24th June 2017(coming saturday). Also can we perform ashlesha bali pooja, nagaprathista and prarthana on same day ?

Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple Subrahmanya

Sullia, Taluk.

Dakshina Kannada District.
karnataka,India
Pin -574 238

• +918257 236200 (IVRS)
          +918257 281700 (Office)
          +918257 281423 (Office)
          +918257 281224 (Office)
          +918257 281265 (Protocol Section)
          +918257 281300 (Sarpa Samskara)
          +918257 281400 (Information Center)
  • Fax No: +918257 281800