Comments / Forum

Admin

View  Comments
1)  manjunath.cs405@gmail.com 17 Jan 2017 5:51 PM
Dear sir For Naga Dosha pariyara, which seva I have to book? please guide what and all I have to do for that
2)  gomatit@ymail.com 17 Jan 2017 1:54 PM
Can wife do sarpa samskara and aslesha bali for her husband when he is abroad and unable to attend the pooja?
3)  esha1267@gmail.com 17 Jan 2017 1:52 PM
Can father do sarpa samskara for hes married daughter?
4)  gundurao.murali@gmail.com 17 Jan 2017 11:46 AM
Sir ,we are married couple from past 4 years ,we do not have child si far we have visited my doctor's & have undergone lot of treatment but if no use is there any pooja we can do at kukke we are planning to come on St.21.1.17 kindly advice us Regards Murali G
5)  bhas0629@hotmail.com 17 Jan 2017 5:41 AM
Sir my name is Baskaran from Bangalore. I had visited the temple 6 yrs back with my wife and my parents . At that time I did not have any kids we performed various poojas , I am blessed with 2 kids now a son and a Daughter our wishes have been fulfilled, like to visit the temple again we have the slip given to us ,do I need to perform any special poojas planning to visit the temple along with family and kids . Pls advice
6)  crazy_yuvraj2000@yahoo.com 16 Jan 2017 11:15 PM
Sir, Is there any myth that we have to visit dharmastala 1st & then come to kukke subramanya?? Or after visiting Kukke Subramanya can we go to visit other holy temples??
7)  shakuntalaam@gmail.com 16 Jan 2017 7:37 PM
Will ashlesha bali pooja be performed in Feb 14 2017? Pls tell me
8)  raj.kranthi@gmail.com 16 Jan 2017 1:56 PM
namskaaram. how to donate money to swamy?
9)  panindrakumar81@gamil.com 16 Jan 2017 10:21 AM
sir as per astrolozer we have sarpa dosam and we are coming there on 25 jan 2017, how I will book tickets online for sarpa dosam puja tickets . please let me now for that.
10)  nilesh3335@gmail.com 14 Jan 2017 10:38 AM
Ashlesha bali pooja as it has to be performed on Ashlesha Nakshatra. If performed on other days it has no power. is it true......
Re: false

11)  p.shravan1987@gmail.com 13 Jan 2017 8:31 PM
How to book temple accommodation? Any contact number/website
Re: For booking rooms at temple lodges call 08257281265 or send a letter to temple office, (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

12)  chandrikass85@gmail.com 13 Jan 2017 3:12 AM
Hi, myself chandrika, we were told to do sarpa samskara, naga pratishta and ashlesha bali puja last year since I was pregnant we could not performed puja at that time. Now I hv 3months old baby(boy) can I perform puja along with my husband? And also our family priest had advised to do puja with elder person(in laws) in our family, is it compulsory or only we both can perform puja? Who should do puja whether my husband or my father in law? Plz let me knw as we are planning to book before may 2017.
Re: as per hindu ritulas seniour most of family (your father in law) should do

13)  sakethsanku@gmail.com 12 Jan 2017 1:11 AM
Namsthe sir, iam savitha from bangalore we have booked sarpa samskara pooja at jan 26 & 27. just i want know my husband is not coming to pooja. so i can do it or not. and also i have 9 month old boy baby i am still breastfeeding. so can do it or not sir. When i checking to your do's and don't in pregnancy not allowed to temple. but without knowing this in my 8 month pregnancy i visited the temple. if any dosha parihara is there for this sir.
Re: you can do, you can pray for God to forgive the faults/mistakes done by you

14)  roopa.s.harsha@gmail.com 11 Jan 2017 9:05 PM
Please mention the dates of hooking Terina utsava for the year 16-17 and 17-18 And procedure to book for Pooja and lodge for the same awaiting for the reply thank u sir
Re: it falls on shudda thadige(3rd day after full moon day) and hunnime(full moon day) day

15)  maheshprashanth02@gmail.com 09 Jan 2017 9:39 PM
Sir can we perform ashlesha Pooja on 14/01/2017
Re: you can do on that day

16)  sinchanajn@gmail.com 09 Jan 2017 5:55 PM
Can an infannt get inside the temple? I heard that small babies are not allowed and someone from the family should keep them outside. Please clarify
Re: an infannt can get inside the temple

17)  veena444@gmail.com 08 Jan 2017 5:46 PM
Hi can we perform Aashlesha Bali pooja on 22nd Jan 2017?
Re: yes

18)  girish.holla94@gmail.com 06 Jan 2017 7:55 PM
what is process to book temple based rooms should i first book seva for that? please help me with it

19)  sbkatti.bgm@gmail.com 06 Jan 2017 9:55 AM
Sir, Online booking for Sarpasamskara poooja is booked until March. We need to do this pooja in Jan. Is it possible to to do Sarpasamskara poooja in Jan please..
Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official website

20)  phalakeri@yahoo.com 05 Jan 2017 9:10 PM
Dear sir, i am suffering from Skin disease friends said to to pooja at Kukke , which pooja i nedd to take , my date of birth 10/07/1988 3.30 am .

21)  giridhar.pothuri@gmail.com 05 Jan 2017 8:41 PM
hi, sir i am Giridhar, from hyderabad, we are planning to kukke on pongal holidays, but online tickets are not available, can i get the sarpa samskara tickets there on the same day,
Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official websit

22)  naveen_hoskote@hotmail.com 05 Jan 2017 8:32 PM
Dear sir / madam we would like to perform sarpasamskara after dhanur maasa. so in online no bookings are available till march. Is this possible to come directly there and book the seva or any other option is there? And is this you allowed us (5 adults + 1 kid) family members for the seva?
Re: difficult to get, Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official websit

23)  jagadish.savanur@gmail.com 05 Jan 2017 1:06 PM
Hi sir, from our family conducting SARPA SAMSKAR pooja, some one saying that as per the rule every one of the family should be attend this pooja then only it should be good for family. is it correct? because in that day i may not come to pooja, i am the younger son for my father, father, mother and my elder brother attend the pooja is it ok?
Re: all the members of family is not compulsory to attend the seva

24)  sandeep9849@gmail.com 05 Jan 2017 1:04 PM
Hi can we perform Aashlesha Bali pooja on 14th Jan 2017? since it is Sankranthi festival day want to know whether temple offers this pooja or not?
Re: you can do on that day

25)  archana.murthy67@gmail.com 04 Jan 2017 9:41 PM
Dear Sir, Its bit emergency that can we get the availability to perform SARPA SAMSKARA pooja within this month as we checked in the website all dates are booked till feb.So Please confirm the Dates if you can make it out. Thank you
Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official websit

26)  uma.sreelekhya@gmail.com 04 Jan 2017 11:54 AM
sir, I booked for sarpasamskara pooja on 2nd march,2017.Can i book my return tkt on 3rd night after 6 or shld i have to stay that night too.
Re: you can book ticket after 2PM on 3rd

27)  archana.murthy67@gmail.com 04 Jan 2017 12:45 AM
Your web site is very useful I want to perform ashlesha bali in my daughters name can get the availability details for this month booking Please help and guide me.
Re: ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

28)  srinandi09@gmail.com 03 Jan 2017 6:39 PM
room booking facility please update on this temples accommodations pay and book the rooms facilities in case postponed or cancel dont give the amount re found facilities
Re: For more information contact Temple office (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

29)  kavithaksubha@gmail.com 03 Jan 2017 12:37 PM
Dear Sir, I had requested for postponement of Seva Dates and sent mail to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com. Although the representative replied for the mail and said it has been postponed., but I still did not get the postponed dates on which we can perform the Seva. I have been requesting multiple times and sent several mail, but no reply at all... Please reply on the postponed Seva Dates. We will plan our schedules accordingly and we want to do this Seva at the earliest. So Please confirm the Dates if we can plan in the 2nd week of Jan 2017? Awaiting your reply at the very earliest please...

30)  prashanthmba2009@gmail.com 03 Jan 2017 11:23 AM
sir iam prashanth from vijayawada i want to perform sarpa samskara pooja.as per my astrologer instructions i have to perform at the earliest possible.but there are no slots available for next months.will you please help me to find a sarpa samskara pooja slot in this month ie january 2017

31)  VSKUMARCS@GMAIL.COM 03 Jan 2017 8:20 AM
SIR WE ARE FROM BANGALORE, BOOKED ONLINE FOR SARPA SAMSKARA ON 6TH JAN ,BUT IN GUIDELINE IT MENTIONED 1DAY BEFOR WE NEED TO TAKE ORIGINAL RECEIPT @TEMPLE OFFICE.IS IT MUST ?OR OKEY TO TAKE RECEIPT ON THE DATE OF POOJA? SINCE WE ARE CMG FROM LONG DISTANCE AND IT WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU ACCEPT ONLINE RECEPT.OUR REF NO KKSV90016
Re: you can take original receipt before 8.30AM on 6th

32)  dhanyasajeesh@gmail.com 02 Jan 2017 5:06 PM
Hai. I am from kochi, kerala. I want to know about sarpa samskara pooja. Amount of Rs. 3000/- includes the pooja , food and accommodation expenses for whole family including 2 adults and 2 children or for one person.
Re: Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment (previous day evening to 2nd day afternoon, Rs200 per day). No booking required. Rs 3000 only for pooja and food

33)  Hemavathisaravana123@gmail.com 02 Jan 2017 5:02 PM
Pl let us know do's and don't after doing sarpasamkara pooja
Re: no instructions from temple

34)  basavarajus41@gmail.com 02 Jan 2017 12:24 PM
Pl confirm how to post phone Sarfa pooja
Re: Send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

35)  roniamar65@gmail.com 31 Dec 2016 10:42 AM
Namaskara ,, I wanted to know if Madesnana is allowed ? If yes then what are the rules & regulations & When can it be performed ??
Re: no

36)  vismoorthi@gmail.com 30 Dec 2016 5:56 PM
what pooja to be performed for Rahu kethu sahnthi

37)  nilesh3335@gmail.com 28 Dec 2016 11:24 AM
I m nilesh shirodkar.my marriage is getting delayed & also not getting bride as per my wish. one astrologer told me to do ashlesha bali.and also I want to tel u that I killed snake unknowingly in my childhood.what to do. my birthdate is 3/12/1982 time 9.30am Goa. please guide me.
Re: if that snake is sarpa (cobra) then you can do sarpa samskara, for ashlesha bali, no booking system, you can directly come and do

38)  amruthasa16@gmail.com 27 Dec 2016 1:47 PM
We have booked Sarpasamskara on 26/02/2017, my doubts are: 1)On that particular day Amavasye is there , so is it ok to do Sarpasamskara on that day? 2)We have booked Sarpasamskar pooja only is it compulsory to do Nagaprathishtapana pooja also? 3)Any way we have booked Sarpasamskara pooja, again we have to book for accommodation also extra or rooms will be available?
Re: 1. you can do on that day, 2. naga prathiste is included in sarpa samskara, 3.Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment (previous day evening to 2nd day afternoon, Rs200 per day). No booking required.

39)  vanishri1991@gmail.com 25 Dec 2016 6:25 PM
can we performed Aashlesha Bali pooja in 3rd Jan 2017? my doubt is on this day subramanya festival is there.
Re: you can do on that day

40)  shri.poojary@gmail.com 25 Dec 2016 11:07 AM
I booked Sarpasamskara on 01/01/2017, however unfortunately due to family member's death I am in soothaka till 07/01/2017. So I believe we cannot perform the pooja on given date. I here by request you to kindly postpone the pooja after 7th January any day earliest possible. I tried temple Sarpasamksara section number +918257 281300 but it is ringing out. Please let me know the procedure or any phone contact details.
Re: You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

41)  vindyaasr@gmail.com 25 Dec 2016 10:40 AM
HI, I am vindhya . My anut want to sarpasamkara pooj on january 9 th 10 th 2017. Is the pooja done these mentioned days????
Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

42)  jaikumar2277@gmail.com 23 Dec 2016 8:33 PM
none of telephone is working for enquires
43)  jaikumar2277@gmail.com 23 Dec 2016 8:32 PM
none of telephone is working for enquires
44)  ramadasbhatks@gmail.com 23 Dec 2016 5:38 PM
we are coming from Mysore and we have to perform Nagaprathiste on 28th Dec.whether it is to be booked earlier and at what time we have to be there?
45)  dedeepya42@gmail.com 22 Dec 2016 4:51 PM
Hello sir , we have booked sarpa sanskara for 3 members , can we do the pooja ourseleves or some one has to do on-behalf of us? Can the pooja be performed by the same couple at a time for three members?
46)  Swa2818@gmail.com 22 Dec 2016 3:58 PM
Namasthe, I am from vijayawada, AP. My marriage is getting delayed. I am not sure I have sarpa dosha in my astrology but i may have that dosha from my maternal grandfather. Can I (female) do sarpasamskara puja on behalf of my grandfather? Can my father do it for him? Or it has to be done by himself? Thanks in advance for your time!
47)  Bhavnajk@gmail.com 21 Dec 2016 12:59 AM
Hello sir We have booked the ticket for sarp samskar Puja for 1 st feb. It's for our 4 year old kid. She is so small for Puja ritulas. So who can perform Puja asbehalf of her? As we are non brahmins.And one more thing is it necessary to perform ashlesha Bali in ashlesha nakshatra only?
Re: father can do on behalf of her, no

48)  srinivas.avadhanula172@gmail.com 21 Dec 2016 12:05 AM
Sir, what are prarthana timings is there any dress code to attend the said pooja. pl. inform
Re: PRARTHANA (Prayer): No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi. Dress Code: Gents should remove their shirt, banian, cap/ turban. There is no special dress code from temple for females. (Better not to wear shorts, multi coloured lungi etc)

49)  srinivas.avadhanula172@gmail.com 21 Dec 2016 12:01 AM
we want to visit kukke subramanyeswara temple to vow darshan and to have a night sleep at kukke whether any accommodation is provided by the temple authorities.

50)  GENTELAVENU@GMAIL.COM 20 Dec 2016 1:19 PM
Hi Sir, I am from Hyderabad and I am visiting Kukke for darshan on 24 Dec at 5.30am along with family. I want to book accommodation. I called all the phone number available online. but its not working. Please let me know the availability of accommodation at Temple Cottages and procedure to book and give me the contact details. or Kindly book a room for me. I have already booked all my tickets.

Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple Subrahmanya

Sullia, Taluk.

Dakshina Kannada District.
karnataka,India
Pin -574 238

• +918257 236200 (IVRS)
          +918257 281700 (Office)
          +918257 281423 (Office)
          +918257 281224 (Office)
          +918257 281265 (Protocol Section)
          +918257 281300 (Sarpa Samskara)
          +918257 281400 (Information Center)
  • Fax No: +918257 281800