Exclusively for Sarpa Hathyadosha relief.
Seva fee Rs.2500-00. Only those devotees who have undergone Upanayana and Pithru samsakara can undertake this ritual by themselves. For others temple will make necessary arrangements on prior request or booking. Performing devotees need to stay here for two days. The seva can be commenced on all days except dhashami, fasting days like ekhadashis, Asthamies grahana (eclipse), Shivarathri and fifteen days during Annual festival. Temple provides food arrangements to a limited member of four including Karthru devotee. Lodging/ Room services are on payment. On the commencing day after taking bath at holy Kumaradhara River the devotees should be present at Adisubrahmanya Temple before 8-30 A.M obtaining the Seva receipt.
1) Seva devotees after bath in the holy Kumaradhara and Darshana of Lord subramanya should report at 8.30 a.m. on the booked date at Adisbrahmanya sarpasmskara hall in the venue reserved for them.
2) Follow the instruction given by the Purohitha regarding rituals.
3) Partake forenoon PRASADA at 12.30 p.m. and evening Tiffin at 6 p.m. in the Adi Subrahmanya Hall. Night meals are forbidden.
4) Food and Tiffin arrangements are limited to 4 people per one Seva.
5) Next day morning after bath report at the very same venue at 6.00 a.m. and have Tiffin at 8.30 a.m. in the Adi Subrahmanya Hall.
6) Report at NAGAPRATHISHTA MANTAPA in the outer quadrangle of the K.S.S. Temple after Pradakshina. Soon after midday MAHAPOOJA the Archaka concerned will conduct Nagaprathishta Partake PRASADAM.
7) Seva fee of Rs.2500 is inclusive of Dana Dakshina to Purohitha, Kriya Karthru, Brahmacharis and Godana. Hence if anybody insists or demands for extra payments complaint can be logged at temple office.
8) Temple entry is forbidden on the first day of the Seva.